Ever wondered what happens to the end of the roll, pieces that are too short or cut crooked, or have slight imperfections?
They either get used by us for our own crafting, get donated, or they get put into our scrap packs.
Scrap packs may include sheets that are cut short, off cuts, end of roll, dints or creases, imperfections, etc. The majority of the sheet can be used.
Scrap pieces vary in size from 5cm x 30cm upwards for Oracal, and 5cm x 25cm upwards for HTV. Oracal pieces may include 651, 551, 751 or 951.
Scrap fabric pieces vary from 5cm x WOF and may contain different types of fabric including jersey, poplin, rayon etc
Scrap yarn packs include damaged packaging, used balls.
Scrap Cardstock/paper packs vary in size from 5cm wide, and may include damaged, wrinkled or creased pieces.
There are no guarantees for colours, and your scrap packs are packaged up at random. Selections cannot be made as to particular colours being included.
The Compare price is the price for full price piece equivalent. Save up to 45% off
Normal Pricing for these products:
- 651 (based on 20 x 30cm sheets) = 16 grams, normal retail price $1.10
- Ausflex (based on 20cm x 25cm sheets) = 13 grams, normal retail price $3.95
- Fabric - (based on 20cm x WOF (Width of Fabric))
- Jersey - 90 grams, normal retail price $2.40
- Poplin - 28 grams, normal retail price $1.90 - $2.00
Please note there are NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS ON THESE PRODUCTS.