Price Drop - Was $9.99 on 17/06/2021 - Now $8.50
How to use iron on vinyl Flex
• 145- 155 degrees, 12-15 seconds for pressurized press, 20 seconds for manual press
Prepare plotter - Use 45° blade - Adjust offset to thickness of material
• Cut in mirror. Choose medium speed depending on type and make of plotter.
• Weed (strip waste) with constant peel in diagonal direction
• Lay down T-Shirt as flat as possible on the table of the heated press. Press for 3 seconds.
• Open the press and lay down the cut Flex, polyester application-liner up, at the right spot on the T-Shirt.
• Open the press and remove the polyester application-liner after approx. 2 seconds.
• Nylon and textiles and hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer.
• Testing by the user is recommended prior to application.