Auspost - MAJOR delays + Sendle updates
DELIVERY / COURIER UPDATES
- As per the Auspost announcement yesterday, they are pausing all parcel collection services from retailers until Tuesday 7th September.
- The announcement originally had a start date of 4th September 2021, however, we have been unable to book a collection since the announcement was made.
- We are attempting to lodge our parcels in person at an Auspost post office, however, they may refuse to receive them. If this happens, I will put up another update.
- For the meantime, ALL parcels are being sent via Sendle.
- We have left express post enabled, but please be mindful that Auspost delivery timeframes for express post has also blown out. This will still be the fastest way to receive your package by post however.
- Auspost is booked to collect parcels every day of the week Monday - Friday. Due to their backlog, they have been collecting parcels every 2 days. Please rest assured they have been booked.
Please see the links below for more info
- https://auspost.com.au/service-updates/current-updates/impacts-on-parcel-post-deliveries-nsw-act-vic (This does state it begins on the 4th, but they have already removed the ability for us to book our parcel collection as of yesterday afternoon)
- Sendle have also been busier as a result of COVID-19 delays.
- They are booked to pick up parcels daily, however, recently they have been collecting every day to every 2 days.
- This is completely out of our control, but they have been scheduled to be collected each day. Rest assured if it has not been collected, they are automatically rebooked.