Backorder Updates - shipping info
Apologies for any delays, it has been incredibly frustrating getting in stock from overseas due to the lack of international flights and freight options.
I just wanted to give you all an update and the EXPECTED date of arrival.
Please understand that there have already been, and continue to be delays beyond the control of YGMIS and the suppliers. We are at the mercy of the postal services. Usually, anything we ordered we could have arrive within a week, 2 weeks max by sea. These are now blown out as are the costs of shipping.
- The snap source shipment is currently the worst we are dealing with. We have placed 4 orders with the supplier since February.
- Parcel 1 and 2 (Hammers, Size 16 caps, adapters etc) are somewhere between New York and Australia. USPS say Auspost have it. Auspost say USPS have it. This package hasn't been scanned since 31 May. I have requested that the supplier file a lost package claim and resend out the package via Fedex. They are organising this now. Fedex packages can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks, depending on flight availability.
- Current Worst case scenario arrival date - Mid July
- Due to the lockdowns in China, Nicapa have gone for months without any production, therefore alot of their items have sold out, and are in production.
- 12 x 12 mats (Strong Grip, Light Grip) are arriving via Fedex.
- As above, best case scenario they will arrive on 29 June 2020. Worst Case scenario, arriving Mid July
- You can continue to preorder for when they arrive back in stock
- 12 x 24 mats (Strong Grip, Fabric Grip)
- The other package causing grief!!
- These were due to arrive 2 3 weeks ago. They sent the wrong mats (Light Grip instead of Strong Grip). Which was fine, I asked them to resend my order with the correct mats.
- In the meantime, they sold out. They are currently in production and will be available next week, then will be shipped via Fedex.
- You can continue to preorder for when they arrive back in stock.
- As soon as they are available, they are sending them out.
- Brayers, Scoring Stylus'
- These are out of stock at the manufacturer, they are going to production shortly. These have been ordered and will be sent out via Fedex once available.
- These I haven't allowed for preorders, but I will open them up once I hear they are in production.
- Kearing Shipment is on its way, it was held up in Beijing with the newest round of lockdowns. As with fedex, best case scenario, 2 days, worst case arriving Mid July
Thankyou all once again for your patience and understanding. We will get everything out to you as soon as they arrive.